It's been awhile since our last post.
This is our latest personal project. In this project, we collaborate with Alejandro and Silvia from Sota & co (www.sotomayorandco.com).
The time schedule that we used for this project based on a real project.
We also make efforts to provide a new display that could pack all animations, pano 360° + VR, and still images in 1 menu, making it easier for the client to do the presentation, both offline and online.
The breakdown of the schedule is as follows ;
1. Modeling : 1 business day (a total of 4 rooms without furniture, an exception for the living room modeling that includes a bookshelf, kitchen cupboard, and accessories case in it).
2. Texturing : 1.5 business days (a total of 4 rooms)
3. Styling : 4 business days (a total of 4 rooms)
4. Lighting : 2 business days (a total of 4 rooms and 3 senior artists were in charge)
5. Still images rendering & Pano 360° stereoscopic : 24 hours for all 7 still images in 5000 pixel, and 6 pano 360° stereoscopic in 10,000 x 5,000 pixel.
6. Animation :
- Camera path and storyboard (a very simple storyboard): 2 business days.
- Rendering the animation : 15 - 30 minutes per frame at 48 threads render node.
1. 3ds Max 2016
2. V-Ray 3.3
3. Itoo Software - RailClone
4. VIZPARK - Crossmap
5. Adobe Photoshop
6. Adobe After Effects
Still images in Hi-Res version : http://2gs.co/#!/interior/
Animation : http://2gs.co/#!/animation/
1 Full Set of still images, animation and pano 360°+VR : http://2gs.co/#!/panovr/
(PS : the file is quite big, please be patient to wait until all the still images fully loaded.)
C&C are most welcome.