3d Modelling Reel (Organic)
This is a breakdown of the 3D models I created for my end-of-year project, "Antarctica Revealed."
Each of the base models started from a Dynamesh Sphere in Zbrush and took roughly 3 to 5 hours to finish.
Following that, I used Autodesk Maya to retopologize manually,
UV Unwrapped in Headus UV Layout and then finally added the scale and wrinkle details in Zbrush.
For texturing, I used Polypaint in Zbrush.
Category : Other , Visual Effects , Textures and Materials , Creatures , Animation
Software Used : After Effects , Photoshop , ZBrush , Maya
Tag : animation , 3d , vfx , cgi , cg , demo reel , showreel , 3D Modelling , Modelling Reel , 3D Modelling Reel , 3D Modelling Reel (Organic) , Early Jurassic Antarctica , dinosaurs , Modelling breakdown , Modelling Demoreels , Demoreels , Showreels , Modelling showreel