Dreamworks Animation Recruiting Script Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day production workflow for writing staff.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Script Coordinator to join a production based in Glendale, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take notes during writer’s meetings, story note meetings, and animatic reviews
• Ensure that executive notes are received in a timely manner, accurately transcribed, saved in the appropriate format, and distributed.
• Generate physical scripts for recording sessions (record drafts), as well as pickup and ADR sheets
• Take circle take notes during records and distribute.
• Conform scripts to edited dialogue and action of locked animatic, locked picture, and final mixed picture.
• Responsible for proofreading, filing, cataloguing, and distributing all premises, outlines, script drafts and revisions
• Update and organize files and database of all premises, outlines and drafts of each script, including submissions.
• Track pickup and ADR lines.
• Work in conjunction with the Line Producer, Casting, Music, and Talent Relations departments to schedule cast records efficiently
• Flag potential writing and scheduling issues to Line Producer and/or Production Manager.
• Stay abreast of notes meetings and regularly elevate information appropriately to Line Producer and/or Production Manager.
• Coordinate the writing schedule and distribute and update the weekly script status report; give script progress updates at regular production meetings.
• Track and provide cast list with line counts for script drafts to other production staff.
• Working knowledge of Final Draft, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
● Minimum 1 year of previous TV animation production experience.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work with partner studios.
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.