Dreamworks Animation Recruiting Administrative Assistant - Business Affairs
DreamWorks Animation Television has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support for the Contract Administration Team for Television in our Business & Legal Affairs Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: scheduling meetings, maintaining Excel charts, preparing & distributing reports, preparing correspondences and initiating payment requests for review and approval, word processing, photocopying, scanning and distributing documents, maintaining and organizing files and documents (both electronic and paper), utilizing DWA's legal database and filing systems, interacting with external contacts, including agencies, law firms, management companies and other studios, coordinating with internal teams such as Development, Production, IT, Human Resources and Accounting as needed in support of the contract tracking & payment process.
• Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail are critical.
• Must be highly proficient in Word, Excel, Google Docs and Gmail.
• The candidate must have strong communication skills and be able to maintain a positive attitude while being proactive, resourceful, flexible and well-organized.
• A professional demeanor with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
• This position is part of a team and candidates must have a cooperative work style and be prepared to multi-task and to cover additional duties as needed.
• The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in a Business Affairs, Legal or Production environment.
• Candidates should be comfortable with technology and the internet, in general, and should be willing to learn new software.
• Bachelor Degree preferred.