Manchester, UK, Full-time
Flipbook studio are an award winning, multi-disciplinary production company with a focus on providing animation and CGI to enhance visual content for commercials, dramas, film, video games and digital branding. We are always striving to push the envelope and bring our unique creative angle to all our projects, with the valued input of our team of artists, producers and directors.
We are looking for a 3D modeller/generalist with an artistic flair and a strong desire to create innovative work in our Manchester studio. The role is for a generalist with a strong ability to model soft and hard bodies and a good understanding of texturing and lighting within the scenes. You will be an integral player in the entire production pipeline and will encourage creative thinking and problem solving throughout. The successful candidate will work with a team of highly skilled artists and will be able to grow within the role and the studio. This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of one of the fastest growing and creative CGI/VFX studios in Manchester. This is a full-time position in our Manchester city centre studio, please do not apply if you’re not prepared or able to work in Manchester UK.
• Highly proficient in 3ds Max and V-ray.
• Proficient in z-brush and substance painter.
• Minimum of 2 years studio experience.
• Skilled at modelling and texturing with a good eye for lighting and composition.
• Experience across the 3d pipeline.
• Strive for excellence in your work.
• Ability to work within a creative team where all opinions are valued and respected.
• Understand and actively contribute to creating effective workflows, understanding the value of
working within a tight knit team and helping make the pipeline as efficient as possible.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
• Creative problem-solving ability and multitasking.
• Unreal or Unity knowledge a bonus
• Creation of 3d assets within 3ds Max and V-ray.
• Work closely with all departments making sure models are correct for animation and helping get
scenes ready for rendering and finishing.
• Collaborate with the leads and creative director, good communication is essential.
• Contribute creatively to jobs from conception to completion.
What we offer:
• Fantastic, vibrant and creative work atmosphere with a highly experienced production team.
• The opportunity to make your mark and help shape the studio.
• Excellent creative studio in Manchester city centre
• Collaborative and inclusive culture - real opportunity to work across multiple areas, express creativity,
not just in modelling, and individual growth.
• Regular team socials
• Competitive salary
• Company pension scheme
• To apply please send your CV and latest reel to firstname.lastname@example.org